Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Habikon Furniture’s Website, located at www.habikonfurniture.com.
- Order Acceptance
- Order Cancellation Policy
- Description of Products
- Refusal of Transaction and Eligibility to Purchase
- Discount/Coupon Codes
- Customer Reviews
- Recording of Phone Calls
- Product Warranty
Welcome to the www.habikonfurniture.com website terms and conditions for use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our Sales or Customer Service Representatives by e-mail
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions; “Product/s” or “Item/s” means a product displayed for sale on the Website
“Product Description” means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided.
“Users”, “You” or “Buyer” means the user or entity who is using the Website or agreeing to buy from the Website.
“Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration.
“We/Us” means Habikon furniture.
“Website” means the website located at www.habikonfurniture.com or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Habikon furniture will take place on payment for products ordered by you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions below. Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- You are not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out below
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by our Customer Services team.
We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
As bespoke products are ordered to individual specifications they cannot be cancelled once your order has been placed. We may be able to uphold the cancellation if it is made on the same day as the order is placed or if your order has not been processed.
Orders for other products cannot be cancelled once they have been processed and will be subject to our Returns Policy available on our website.
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this Website whether or not that product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
To be eligible to purchase products on this website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this website under English law you must:
- Register by providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
- Be over 18 years of age
- Stipulate a delivery address. Please note that PO Box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
By making an offer to buy a product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
We may use the information you provide or is obtained by us:
(a) To register you with our website and to administer our website services;
(b For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example, automatically selecting products or services, which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may inform you (by e-mail, mail or otherwise) about products and services which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish Habikon furniture to use your information for marketing purposes, please tick the opt-out box provided when registering.
(c) For the prevention and detection of fraud.
To administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter.
- Discount/Coupon Codes only apply to the Total Product Price inc VAT. Delivery costs are not subject to any discount.
- Discount/Coupon Codes must be redeemed at the time of purchase during the Checkout process. To redeem a voucher the Discount/Coupon Code should be entered in the Shipping Details section of the checkout process (see image below). The discount will then show on the final Confirm Screen.
- Discount/Coupon Codes must be redeemed before the specified expiry date.
- Discount/Coupon Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount from Habikon furniture. This includes Sale items.
- Where applicable, Discount or Coupon Codes are not redeemable for their cash equivalent.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order if we feel the Discount Code has not been used in accordance with these terms.
You agree to post reviews in accordance with the following terms. A review will not be published unless it follows these terms. These terms are not exhaustive and Habikon furniture reserves the right to vary them from time to time.
- No unlawful or objectionable content – this means you should not submit reviews that contain words, language or content that is or may be considered unlawful, defamatory, libelous, abusive, racially or sexually offensive or obscene
- Original – content of user reviews should not infringe the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of others that shall include copyright, trademark, privacy or trade secrets
- Harmful content – Reviews shall not contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses or another computer program that may damage or affect any system or data No single word reviews.
- No spamming or advertising – reviews shall not contain commercial web or e-mail addresses and no promotional or advertising material of any kind including the pricing and availability information and alternative ordering information
- No HTML tags
- Reviews should be based on a genuine experience of the product and content should be relevant and helpful to other users of the website
- Reviews are to be written and shall be published in English
- Reviews that contain questions or comments aimed at other contributors or website users or Habikon furniture staff and/or representatives will not be published
- Users should not use false e-mail addresses, impersonate others or in any way mislead as to their identity. Habikon furniture confirms that any personally identifiable information such as addresses, phone numbers or URL’s will be removed and reviews or contributions may not be published
Unless otherwise stated, Habikon Furniture and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on HABIKON FURNITURE. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from HABIKON FURNITURE for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from HABIKON FURNITURE
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from HABIKON FURNITURE
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Habikon Furniture does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Habikon Furniture,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Habikon Furniture shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Habikon Furniture reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
All phone calls at Habikon furniture may be recorded for the purposes of training and quality control purposes
Habikon furniture offer 12 months warranty on products unless otherwise stated. All warranty periods over 1 year as shown on our website are covered under Manufacturer’s Warranties and Manufacturer’s Terms & Conditions. Please contact us if you would like to know more.